A 19th century well-weathered, lichen covered, limestone millstone base, of circular form with a dished rim and 'spout' at the top left in the photo. The centre carved with the initial 'D'.
Originally from the gardens at Warleigh Manor, Bath.
Warleigh Manor was built for Henry Duncan Skrein in 1814-1815. The estate remained in the Skrein family until 1956 the the contents were sold.
Please fill in the information below